How it Works
Full Remanufacturing is the complex and detailed process of tearing a device “down to the screws” and systematically rebuilding to a “Like New” state.
- Complete device audit, diagnostic testing and cosmetic inspection
- Disassembly into 3 main component parts – PCB, LCD and Backhousing
- Repair capabilities on all major components & parts
- In-house reclamation of LCDs, Backhousings and other parts
- Step by step device reassembly
- Multiple quality checks and validations
Our Certified Device Remanufacturing yields the industry’s highest rated CPO devices.
Encore Leads the Industry
Certified Device Remanufacture
Uses Encore’s existing remanufacture process and quality standards yielding the industry’s highest rated pre-owned devices
Managed Service Client
A customized device remanufacturing program that gives our customers control defining product specifications and targeted price points